History came to life at the weekend as hundreds converged on the packhorse bridge in Hebden and at Heptonstall village to see Royalists and Parliamentarians fighting it out as they had done more than three centuries ago.
A local company are doing amazing work to help the environment by manufacturing an innovative range of products from recycled plastic, which is helping to divert British plastic waste from landfill and back into everyday use in commercial and domestic applications.
- Posted: 13 October 2011Vote For Your Favourite Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 27 September 2011Get Ready For Apple Day 2011!
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Jobless Figures Highest In Years
- Posted: 15 February 2011Element Jewellery Leads Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
- Posted: 9 February 2011Meeting To Secure Future Of Picture House
- Posted: 7 February 2011Summer’s coming…and it’s going to be wearing a squid hat!
- Posted: 4 February 2011Council Funding To Support Local Business
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Hebden Bridge List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.