Have Your Say On Calderdale's Transport System
Calderdale Council and their partners invite you to attend a discussion session on YOUR transport future, the event takes place on Tuesday 25 August, 5pm – 7pm at Square Chapel, Square Road, Halifax.
The purpose of the session is to gather views and hear what you would like from future transport systems in our area. There will be a short presentation from Dr. Marsden of Leeds University, a facilitated discussion and an explanation of how your views will be used.
Councillor Barry Collins, Regeneration and Development Scrutiny Chair;
”We want to involve local people in helping to set the clear, hard-headed transport priorities that will enable Calderdale to compete for investment in the aftermath of the economic recession” .
Councillor A Byrne, Portfolio Holder Regeneration and Development;
“There will be a wide range of improvements to local transport in West Yorkshire over the next few years and we aim to gather local views and opinions.”
A considerable amount of work has already been done towards the development of a transport strategy, which relates to a wide range of other local strategies. The task is to work this into a clear and concise discussion document which is owned by a wide range of interested parties.
- Posted: 13 October 2011Vote For Your Favourite Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 27 September 2011Get Ready For Apple Day 2011!
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Jobless Figures Highest In Years
- Posted: 15 February 2011Element Jewellery Leads Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
- Posted: 9 February 2011Meeting To Secure Future Of Picture House
- Posted: 7 February 2011Summer’s coming…and it’s going to be wearing a squid hat!
- Posted: 4 February 2011Council Funding To Support Local Business
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Hebden Bridge List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.