Summer Gems & Cocktails From Element Jewellery
To mark the launch of two brand new exquisite gemstone collections, Element Contemporary Jewellery is inviting people to a fabulous day of summer cocktails.
The Hebden Bridge boutique jewellery store is giving customers the opportunity to have an exclusive view of the new jewels on offer in the Cocktail Collections this Saturday 22 August from 10am to 7pm.
Attendees will not only have the chance to enjoy their own personal jewellery experience – trying pieces on for size in sumptuous surroundings with delicious cocktail refreshments, but they will also have the opportunity to win their very own Cocktail Ring.
Element Contemporary Jewellery are famed for their innovatively designed cocktail rings and the pieces on offer at the party will be no exception – silver, gold, topaz, phrenite, amethyst, smoky quartz… whichever your sparkly weakness, Element has the perfect piece for you.
Nick Shields, the creative force behind the Cocktail Ring collection and co founder of Element says: “My designs are fuelled by a passion for simple, clean lines found in bold and contemporary architectural and interior styles”.
Don’t miss your chance to attend this spectacular bejewelled cocktail event!
- Posted: 13 October 2011Vote For Your Favourite Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 27 September 2011Get Ready For Apple Day 2011!
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Jobless Figures Highest In Years
- Posted: 15 February 2011Element Jewellery Leads Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
- Posted: 9 February 2011Meeting To Secure Future Of Picture House
- Posted: 7 February 2011Summer’s coming…and it’s going to be wearing a squid hat!
- Posted: 4 February 2011Council Funding To Support Local Business
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Hebden Bridge List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.